Prysmian – Compliance with market disclosure requirements 18 March 2023
With reference to the Shareholders’ Meeting of Prysmian S.p.A. (the “Company”) convened in Ordinary and Extraordinary session on 19 April 2023, in single call, are available to the public the following documents:
- Annual Integrated Report 2022, as approved by the Board of Directors of the Company on March 9th, 2023, which includes the consolidated financial statements and the draft financial statements of Prysmian S.p.A. as of 31 December 2022, and the consolidated non-financial report for the year 2022 prepared in accordance with Italian Legislative Decree no. 254/2016, together with the Reports of the Board of Directors, of the Board of Statutory Auditors and of the Independent Auditor;
- Report on Remuneration Policy and Compensation Paid;
- Report on Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure;
- Reports of the Board of Directors, with the propos
The documents are publicly available at the Company’s registered office (Via Chiese no.6, 20126 – Milan), on the corporate website at www.prysmiangroup.com (under Company/Governance/Shareholders Meeting), on the website of Borsa Italiana S.p.A. at www.borsaitaliana.it and in the authorised central storage mechanism used by the Company at www.emarketstorage.com. Shareholders are entitled to examine them and obtain a copy upon request.
Is also available on the Company’s website (under Sustainability section) the Sustainability Report 2022, which integrates the contents included in the consolidated non-financial report, together with the Independent Auditors’ Report.
More information on Prysmian: See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Valerio Battista (CEO, Prysmian Group): See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Pier Francesco Facchini (Group Chief Financial Officer, Prysmian Group): See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Borsa Italiana S.p.A: https://www.borsaitaliana.it/homepage/homepage.htm + Borsa Italiana is a privately held company responsible for managing and overseeing the smooth functioning of the Italian financial market in which, thanks to a completely electronic trading system, financial instruments are traded and negotiated on an daily and real-time basis.
More information on Fabrizio Testa (CEO, Borsa Italiana): https://www.borsaitaliana.it/borsaitaliana/ufficio-stampa/foto-e-biografie/fabrizio-testa.en.pdf
More information on E-Market Storage: https://www.emarketstorage.it/it/chi-siamo With the EMARKET SDIR and STORAGE platform , Teleborsa offers services dedicated to Issuers to meet regulatory requirements for the dissemination and storage of Regulated Information . Indeed, the SDIR and STORAGE circuits include Issuers of financial instruments listed on one of the Consob regulated markets and managed by Borsa Italiana or on other Markets and MTFs, Press Agencies, Consob and Borsa Italiana.
EMR Additional Notes:
- Major financial KPI’s since 2017 are available on EMR Executive Services under “Financial Results” and comparison with peers under “Market Positioning”
- Companies’ full profile on EMR Executive Services are based on their official press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports and other official documents like the Universal Registration Document.
- Prysmian FY2022 presentation: https://www.prysmiangroup.com/sites/default/files/prysmian-fy22-presentation-def.pdf
- Prysmian FY 2021 presentation: https://www.prysmiangroup.com/sites/default/files/atoms/files/Prysmian%20FY21_Presentation_def_0.pdf
- Prysmian Sustainability Report 2022: https://www.prysmiangroup.com/sites/default/files/pr-2302-bil-sost-2022-en-compr.pdf
- Prysmian Annual Report 2021: https://www.prysmiangroup.com/sites/default/files/pr-2302-rsg-2022-integrated-annual-report-compr_0.pdf
- Prysmian Annual Report 2021: https://www.prysmiangroup.com/en/investors