Nexans – Availability of the 2022 Universal Registration Document
The 2022 Universal Registration Document of Nexans has been filed with the AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) on March 17th, 2023.
It is available to the public in accordance with applicable laws and can be downloaded on Nexans website and on the AMF website.
This Universal Registration Document includes the 2022 annual financial report, the integrated report, the Board of Directors’ management report, the Board of Directors’ report on corporate governance, the non-financial performance statement, the description of the share buyback program, together with the Statutory Auditors’ reports and the information related to their fees.
More information on Nexans: See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Christopher Guérin (CEO, Nexans): See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Jean-Christophe Juillard (Deputy CEO & Chief Financial Officer, Nexans): See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF): https://www.amf-france.org/ + The French securities regulator, Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) ensures the protection of savings, investors’ information and the proper functioning of financial markets. In our work we rely on the skills and experience of almost 470 staff members.
More information on Marie-Anne Barbat-Layani (Chairperson, AMF): https://www.amf-france.org/en/amf/our-organisation/our-governance + https://www.linkedin.com/in/marie-anne-barbat-layani-13432682/
EMR Additional Notes:
- Major financial KPI’s since 2017 are available on EMR Executive Services under “Financial Results” and comparison with peers under “Market Positioning”
- Companies’ full profile on EMR Executive Services are based on their official press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports and other official documents like the Universal Registration Document.
- Specific attention must be set when comparing the results over years as Nexans changed the weight of their results with a Copper price per ton from € 1’200 in 2019 and 2018 to € 5,000 in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- The Nexans FY 2022 Earnings Presentation can be found here: https://www.nexans.com/en/finance/Financial-results.html
- The Nexans FY 2022 Consolidated Financial Statements can be found here: https://www.nexans.com/en/finance/Financial-results.html
- The Nexans Universal Registration Document 2022 can be found here: https://www.nexans.com/en/finance/Regulatory-information.html