Mersen – Mersen: Filing of the 2022 URD (Universal Registration Document) NEW 2027 ROADMAP
Mersen (Euronext FR0000039620 – MRN), a global expert in electrical power and advanced materials, announces that its 2022 Universal Registration Document (French version) has been released and filed in European Single Electronic Format (ESEF) with the French Markets Authority (AMF).
It is available on the company’s corporate website and the website of the AMF. The English version is available on the company’s corporate website. At the same time, Mersen is releasing its new medium-term objectives up to 2027. These new goals stem from the outperformance achieved over the past two years (especially in renewable energies) and from expected accelerating demand in semiconductors and electric vehicles. Markets for SiC semiconductors, Si semiconductors, electric vehicles and renewable energies, representing 27% of sales in 2022, are expected to generate around 45% of consolidated sales in 2027, with average annual growth of more than 20%. By 2027, as announced on March 14, 2023, the Group is aiming for:
- sales of around €1.7 billion;
- operating margin before non-recurring items of 12% of sales, which may vary by +/-50 basis points;
- recurring EBITDA margin of 19% of sales, which may vary by +/-50 basis points;
- ROCE of 13%, which may vary by +/-50 basis points.
More information on Mersen: See the full profile on EMR Executive Service
More information on Luc Themelin (Chief Executive Officer, Mersen): See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Thomas Baumgartner (Chief Financial Officer, Mersen): See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF): https://www.amf-france.org/ + The French securities regulator, Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) ensures the protection of savings, investors’ information and the proper functioning of financial markets. In our work we rely on the skills and experience of almost 470 staff members.
More information on Marie-Anne Barbat-Layani (Chairperson, AMF): https://www.amf-france.org/en/amf/our-organisation/our-governance + https://www.linkedin.com/in/marie-anne-barbat-layani-13432682/
EMR Additional Notes:
- Major financial KPI’s since 2017 are available on EMR Executive Services under “Financial Results” and comparison with peers under “Market Positioning”
- Companies’ full profile on EMR Executive Services are based on their official press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports and other official documents like the Universal Registration Document.
- The Mersen 2022 Full-Year Results Presentation can be found here: https://www.mersen.com/sites/default/files/publications-media/23-03-15-ps-en-mersen.pdf
- The Mersen 2023 investor Presentation can be found here: https://www.mersen.com/sites/default/files/pdf/2023-01-ps-en-presentation-mersen.pdf
- The Mersen 2022 Universal Registration Document can be found here: https://www.mersen.com/sites/default/files/publications-media/2023-03-fr-mersen-deu-2022.pdf