CHINT – The World Cup Final is Coming. Check out CHINT Global Events
The 2022 World Cup has entered the final stage, and the marketing activities launched by CHINT Global subsidiaries around the world are still in full swing related to this sports event outside the stadium.
So far, over 20 events have covered 15 countries on 5 continents. Let us review the wonderful moments of these events together.
Water Treatment Exhibition with World Cup themed activities including quiz, football juggling competition to win giveaways.
At CHINT Mexico Customer Appreciation Party, we were waiting for more people to arrive for the end-year celebration. We watched the match together with the distributors, customers and best contacts that arrived before lunch, full of CHINT´s logo and brand positioning.
CHINT Mexico also repared the Christmas tree with bottle oppeners, soccer balls and Low-Voltage products, where clients can grab and go once they visit us at the office.
CHINT Myanmar specially invited the relevant personnel of Mandalay Electric Power Department and the dealers mainly engaged in the electric Power Department to promote CHINT while getting closer to the customer relationships, and lay a foundation for the bidding project of electric Power Department in 2023
CHINT Cambodia showcased our latest products and solutions at Global House, the biggest construction wholesale market locally. By using game sessions to attract the audience and sending away World Cup gifts, it’s a great way to raise CHINT brand awareness among the public.
At CHINT Mexico, some customers were invited to the office to watch the game between Brazil & Croatia to support their national heroes. Its a great occasion to bring our customers together with us to experience the event differently. CHINT Mexico also held a team building event with a world cup theme. A few football related challenges were set up, lifted up attendees spirit and encouraged the team to work together.
The finals of the World Cup are about to start, and amidst the enthusiasm, hard work and struggle of the players, CHINT World Cup themed activities are still going on, so stay tuned!
More information on CHINT: See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Nan Cunhui (Chairman, CHINT Group): See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Lily Zhang (Executive President, CHINT Electrics and President, CHINT Global): See the full profile on EMR Executive Services
More information on Mandalay Electric Supply Corporation (MESC), Myanmar: N.A.
EMR Additional Notes:
- Low Voltage (LV):
- The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) defines supply system low voltage as voltage in the range 50–1000 V AC or 120–1500 V DC.
- Medium Voltage (MV):
- Medium-voltage circuit breakers rated between 1 and 35/72 kV.
- High Voltage (HV):
- The International Electrotechnical Commission define high voltage as above 1000 V for alternating current, and at least 1500 V for direct current.
- Super High-Voltage:
- Is >300kV.
- Ultra High-Voltage:
- Is >1.000kV.
- Performs the function of controlling and metering the flow of electrical power in addiction to acting as interrupting and switching devices that protects the equipment from damage arising out of electrical fluctuations.
- Circuit Breakers:
- Mechanical electrical switch to protect electrical circuit against short circuit or overload.
- Single time mechanical circuit interruption in an over-current situation through fusion of a graded electrical conductor. Employed in 30KV to 100KV range.
- Air Circuit Breakers: Uses air as insulating medium.
- Vacuum Circuit Breakers: Vacuum is used as the means to protect circuit breakers.
- Gas Insulated Switchgears: All working components assembled under SF6 (Sulfur Hexafluoride HV Switchgears) gas-tight casing.
- Oil Circuit Breakers: Vapors a portion of oil to blast a jet of oil through the arc.
- Combines Air-insulated and SF6 Gas-insulated technologies.
- Miniature Circuit Breakers: employed in domestic households to safeguard against overload. Rated current max. 100 A.
- Residual Current Circuit Breakers: to safeguard against electrical shock arising out of indirect contact and includes the detection of residual current such as earth leakage.
- Molded Case Circuit Breakers: Incorporates insulating material in the form of molded casing within circuit breaker. Rated current up to 2,500 A.
- Automatic switching device that offers specific isolating distance on the basis of specific requirements.
- Works alike high-current switching systems but at higher voltage rates. Contactors can however not be utilized as disconnecting switches. Contactors are employed in 30KV to 100KV range.